Complete Fertility Mission Statement:
To provide compassionate, patient-centric, research-based, accessible fertility care for every patient that optimises the chance of achieving healthy singleton babies at the earliest opportunity.
Our aims and objectives are:
1. To give our patients the best chance of achieving a healthy singleton baby to complete their family.
2. To be a leading centre of clinical and academic achievement.
3. To constantly improve patient care and foster innovation in an organisation that exceeds the expectations of patients and referrers.
4. To be a fertility centre that we would choose for the care of our own families and friends.
5. To work together and embrace change to achieve our goals.
A private facility enclosed within the safety of an NHS hospital:
Our innovative centre is located within Princess Anne Hospital with direct access to University Hospital expertise and services.
Our team delivers a service of the highest quality, backed up by the resources of one of the biggest teaching hospitals in the country, Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Patients of the Complete Fertility Centre can rest assured that their care and their families care are supported by a great number of specialist services at Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust if required. These include a full range of women’s health services including gynaecological investigations and the treatment of oncology; an extensive men's health service including male infertility, fetal and maternal medicine offering private scans as required; maternity care; dietetics and the care of new born babies and children.
Continuity and excellence of care is paramount at our Centre.
Caring specialist staff
Our team of fertility experts work in partnership with our patients to individually tailor their treatment and conception schedules. Our patients are assigned a personal fertility nurse specialist to help at every stage. All our fertility nurse specialists have been trained to a high standard and are committed to the patient’s wellbeing throughout their treatment.