Get Your Infertility Problem Treated by the Best IVF Specialist in Delhi
IVF has grown widely popular in the last few years with the improvements in medical technology. The truth is that it has come up with many hopes to a number of couples who have actually lost a hope of becoming a parent of a baby to complete their family.
Get Your Infertility Problem Treated by the Best IVF Specialist in Delhi 1
IVF is an abbreviation for In Vitro Fertilization, which is a sort of process performed in a laboratory to treat the infertile women and men. An IVF specialist in Delhi compiles an egg with sperm with the help of specific methods in a glass container or rather a dish. Well, many also know this process with the phrase of ‘test tube’ baby method, although it is a bit skewed description. After that, the embryos are tested and transferred into the uterus area of the woman. IVF method first came into existence in the year of 1978 and since then a large number of babies have been created with this fertility treatment.
Although it may be a widely recognized fertility treatment, it doesn’t suit to all people with infertile problem. The most important factors that may deem IVF process possible would be the following:
Where a woman is suffering from the tubal problems and doctors have found her fallopian blocked. If this is the case, it’s difficult for the sperm to travel to the uterus thus intervention is a much needed thing to do to make pregnancy possible.
Where a man is suffering from a low sperm count or he is having issues with sperm motility and it’s not possible at all to travel the sperm through the fallopian tubes. In that case, it is advised to remove the sperm and place an egg via IVF to make pregnancy possible.
It has also been noticed that severe endometriosis could be responsible for affecting the fertilization of the egg. In short, it could also be responsible for affecting the implantation of the embryo in the uterus area, thus following these steps is good to overcome the problem with a fertility treatment.
A large number of women today suffer from ovarian issues which are accountable to prevent the eggs from being released, thus it is advisable extract the eggs to pair with the sperm.
Fibroid tumours as well as a uterus with abnormal shape can affect fertility thus IVF can be considered as a viable option to treat the problem in such cases.
Several conditions where infertility is found to be inexplicable may also warrant IVF as a finest alternative for couples.
Once the issue has been found out and you plan to proceed with IVF, these are the stages.
Ovulation induction is known as the first step in this process.
In the next step, the egg is retrieved.
Embryo culture as well as fertilization is the very next step.
Then on a final stage, the embryo is transferred to a uterus area of the woman.
IVF has undoubtedly popular as a worldwide recognized medically advanced process, and it has come up with many outstanding results for couples who want to have a baby.
Although many centers available in the NCR region claim to offer the best infertility treatment options to couples seeking for a baby, a reputed center guided under the supervision of a skilled IVF Specialist in Delhi can help make your dream come true.
Mother’s Lap is a hugely trusted IVF clinic in Delhi with a rich history of providing the personalized infertility treatment to many couples with a personal touch. They strive hard to understand the problem and need of every couple with the proper attention. The centre uses a dignified and detailed approach to deliver the outcomes in a state-of-the-art laboratory with the help of advanced reproductive technologies. Once you visit such a reputed centre, you are rest assured of analyzing your problem in the best possible ways and suggesting with the most effective solutions at comparatively lower overhead costs.
Surrogacy- Now Everyone Can Have a Baby
Surrogacy is a contract or agreement whereby a woman agrees to carry a pregnancy for A persons, who will become the newborn child’s parents after birth.
Surrogacy- Now Everyone Can Have a Baby
There are two types of surrogacy:
- Traditional Surrogacy: When the surrogate mother is artificially inseminated with the sperm of the father. She then carries the child full term and delivers it for the couple. In this case, surrogate becomes the biological mother of the child.
- Gestational Surrogacy: In this case, eggs from the mother are fertilized with the sperms of father and then the embryo is placed in the uterus of the surrogate. In this case, the biological mother is whose eggs are used while the surrogate is called as the birth mother of the child.
Why Couples Opt for Surrogacy?
- Infertility of both or any one of the parents.
- Age or health issues of the mother.
- Recurring miscarriages.
- It may also be a matter of choice to have a baby not conventionally, but by surrogacy.
What to Look for in a Surrogate Mother?
- The surrogate mother should be entirely trustworthy, responsible, and committed to seeing the pregnancy through to completion.
- She should be aware of the risks in pregnancy and particularly in surrogacy.
- A woman between the ages of 21-42 years is preferable for surrogacy.
- She should be in excellent health, should have given birth to a healthy child and knows all problems of pregnancy.
- She should be in pink of her mental health too.
- She should agree to remain smoke-free and alcohol-free throughout the pregnancy and also during the Pre-implantation period.
Surrogate mothers have given children to many babies and surrogacy has a world-wide success rate. It has been tested that 95% of the women actually get pregnant because of surrogacy. Rest 5% may not get pregnant because of the age issues or some health issues. It depends on the right choice of a surrogate mother. You should be very careful and observant while choosing a surrogate mother for your new-born. More than anything surrogacy has also become a trend for single people who want to have a baby. For example, Indian celebrity Tusshar Kapoor recently took the path of surrogacy and had his little one.
It is also advisable to choose a right clinic to carry out the process. The following are the features of a good fertility clinic:
- The fertility clinic should be affordable.
- Should have high success rate.
- Should use state-of-the-art proven technology for the treatments.
- Should have highly qualified and experienced doctors.
- Should carry a transparent process in terms of all documents, treatments, and everything.
- Should answer all your queries related to the process with any ado.
Surrogacy has become a blessing for all those parents who can’t have a baby naturally. It has also become a matter of luxury. It is also very important to choose the right surrogate and surrogacy clinic for you. If you are in Delhi you will find Best IVF Clinic in Delhi. Everyone can now have a baby!
How to Increase Fertility in Women
Fertility is a natural capability of having an offspring. It is an aspect of our life that most of us taken for granted. We think that it has been blessed to us by God and we will definitely be able to make our family but if that is the case why many women face problem conceiving? What are we women doing wrong? It is not any curse given to us by God; rather it is our own carelessness that prevents most of the women in India having trouble carrying an offspring. A bit of change in our own lifestyle can make a lot of difference and help to boost fertility.
How to Increase Fertility in Women
Let us look at some of the ways to naturally boost up fertility:
- Staying well nourished boosts your odds of conceiving. Make sure you add vitamin C, vitamin D, iron and zinc in your diet. Having a protein rich diet like fish, egg, cheese, tofu etc is good for women. A healthy woman mostly gives birth to a healthy baby. So stay healthy!
- Keep a check at what you drink! Many studies have shown alcohol consumption reduces chances of women getting pregnant. Alcohol lowers estrogen levels, which may interfere with egg implantation, although having in limited rate might not harm fertility. You should also keep a check on the amount of caffeine you consume in a day. Caffeine should be taken in a limited amount. It is also recommended to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- It is very important to watch your weight. An increase in body fat may lead to overproduction of hormones while less weight may lead to under production of hormones and therefore, your weight should be normal. Add yoga and exercise in your routine to manage weight.
- Watch where you work! If your workplace involves interaction with chemicals and pesticides then it may affect your menstrual cycle and in turn your fertility. Even women working in rotating shifts are more prone to fertility problems.
- Say no to smoking! Cigarette toxins not only damage a woman’s eggs, interfering with the fertilization and implantation process, but also cause ovaries to age. It means ovaries of 35-year smoker belong to ovaries of women aged 42 years that means less ovary production because of age.
- You should know your menstrual cycle. A normal cycle lasts about 21 to 35 days but if your cycle is noticeably longer, it is a signal of ovulating less. So if there is any irregularity in your cycle consult your doctor!
- Experts suspect that stress, like heavy exercise, may throw off your body’s hormone production, making your menstrual cycle less reliable. Seek serenity in your life by regular yoga and practice of meditation.
These are some of the little changes in your lifestyle which will make a lot of difference in boosting your fertility. So take care of the signs your body gives you and if any of the irregularities last longer visit your doctor. If you are in Delhi, visit the best IVF Center in Delhi. It is your body and your responsibility to take care of it to have wonderful family ahead. Having babies is blissful. Enjoy the whole process without any issues!