+91 - 9870285721
 
» Fast-Track Infertility Plan Page ID : WP2332 | Last Updated 21 Aug, 2018, 05:49AM
+91 - 9870285721

Fast -Track Infertility Plan

TIME TO SEE A FERTILITY SPECIALIST:

In some patients, it may be beneficial to consider an evaluation even earlier.  SGF physicians recommend a baseline fertility work-up when women have:
History of irregular menstrual periods or absent periods
Previous abdominal or gynecological surgery, pelvic inflammatory disease, or other sexually transmitted infections.
Known structural abnormalities of the uterus or other reproductive organs
Endocrine disorders such as thyroid disease
Pituitary tumors or hyperprolactinemia

 
TRANSITION TO IVF - IN VITRO FERTILIZATION: 

IVF is the most successful treatment a couple can do using their own eggs and sperm. It is also one of the few treatment options in which success rates have increased over time due to technological advances. In 2014, at Shady Grove Fertility, women under 35 had a 53 percent chance of taking home a baby, and women 35 to 37 had a 47 percent chance.



TRANSITION TO DONOR EGG TREATMENT:

Donor egg treatment offers the highest pregnancy and delivery rates of any fertility treatment, as the donated eggs come from women between the ages of 21 and 32, which coincides with a woman’s peak fertility. In 2014, donor egg recipients at Shady Grove Fertility had a 62 percent clinical pregnancy rate per embryo transfer and 46 percent of couples took home a baby.

NAVIGATING THROUGH YOUR NEW INFERTILITY TREATMENT PLAN:

It’s important to understand all of the care options available to you. You are your best advocate. Be sure to talk with your physician about the best path for you. Most patients will not need all of these options, but it is important to be aware that they exist and to let them guide you in your decisions about treatment transitions. If you are considering starting treatment or moving to the next step, consider how many cycles you have attempted, your age, and the guidance from your medical team based on their data-driven decisions. But most of all, do what feels right for you and your family. We, at Shady Grove Fertility, will be there with you every step of the way.

Request Callback

LATEST NEWS

EMI Facility for IVF Treatments
EMI Facility available. You can pay in easy installments. Loan for IVF also available from reputed Financial Institutions. Get your First Appointment Today for IVF or Surrogacy and Get Free Quotation for Finance

QUICK CONTACT

 2nd floor, 47,Harsh Vihar, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

+91-9870285721

info@ivfclinicdelhi.com

Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida | Faridabad | Ghaziabad